Thursday, August 10, 2017

One Week...Not So Weak

One week ago today we set out on a new adventure in the unknown world of blogging.

In just one week we managed to get 15 followers and 1954 PAGE VIEWS!!!

NOT  TO SHABBY!!!

Yet I confess...I am not at all surprised.  We knew coming into this Mando had something very special. Mando had WARRIORS. Wherever Mando goes his Warriors go...in Mind, Body, and/ or Spirit.

It is your hands that hold us when we are weak.

It is your hearts that love us when we are alone.

It is your prayers that are heard when we can pray no more

It is the sound of the warrior's feet that set the tempo of our journey.

Mando can hear you. He urges me to write another post. He told me "Mom they're gonna want another post..." He knows you're there.  I am but a messenger between warriors.

I am grateful for that.

WHERE THERE ARE WARRIORS THERE IS WONDERFUL 

No comments:

Post a Comment